Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Changing Of The Seasons

I like autumn with the colours, fog (yes I like fog) and the changeable weather.  I hate it when it rains for days or weeks on end, it gives me SAD (seasonal affective disorder).  A mix of weather is ok though, although the best weather towards the end of autumn/winter in my view are the sunny frosty days.  These are the days where the mud freezes over so that I can do more walking down the footpaths near where I live without the mess of the mud.  The warm autumn this year has kept the leaves on the trees longer than normal therefore the colours have lasted longer as well.  Here is one of the trees that I have walked past on one of my walks. 

The Changing Of The Seasons, fine line pen, gouache and coloured pencil on paper, A2 (2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment