Wednesday 6 January 2016

Anniversary Acer

Here is another one of my A5 size pen drawings.  I hope to do many more of these pictures.  The Acer in this drawing currently grows in our very small back garden at Autumn time.  I brought it for my husband in 2004 for our 1st wedding anniversary present.  We lived together for 10 years and finally decided to get married as a 10th anniversary celebration.  We now have two anniversaries each year, one that started in 1993 and one that started in 2003, both of which are in May.  The Acer has moved house with us twice and will probably continue to move with us as we move house.  It has lived in it's present situation since 2006 and is about 12 feet tall, somewhat larger than the size it was when it was bought.  I like plants such as Acers as a present because they grow with you. 

Anniversary Acer, fine line drawing and coloured pencil A5 (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment