Tuesday 5 December 2017

Movement Downwards Painting

I've finally finished my assessment work for the time being and have some time to put some paintings together based on my latest project 'Movement Downwards'.  I have about 20 A4 mainly pen drawings based upon this theme.  I have so many ideas to explore within this project before I develop it further into a sub project which will be based on 'Absence Of Suffering'.  I'm not completely sure how I will approach the sub project but hopefully my work on Movement Downwards will help towards the next project. 

This painting is the first of quite a few that will be produced over the next few months.  I have glued tiny diamante gems onto parts of the painting however in order to see them properly you would have to view the painting in real life.  I put them on the painting to help with the sense of movement downwards that is in the painting.

Movement Downwards, painting 1, A2 oil on canvas (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment