Friday 15 May 2015

Playground Sunset, November 2013

I have two children so spending time in playgrounds is something that I find myself doing a lot.  On one occasion we went out just before sunset for a quick visit to the local playground.  November and December 2013 were particularly good for the wonderful sunsets.  I don't know whether there was more pollution than normal or whether it was to do with other unusual weather, however whatever the cause the sunsets were spectacular for a number of days.  Sitting in the park while the kids play really does give me time to look around and take everything in.  It was particularly lucky when I got to take in the sunsets of November/December 2013.


Playground Sunset, November 2013, A3 carbon/graphite and colour pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment