Friday 14 March 2014

Art Work 2013

http://www.saatchiart.com/janesproston

During September 2013 I took a short break from my various projects to do some 'easier on the mind' art work.  Sometimes it's good to take a break from the mentally demanding work and just draw objects for their own sake.  This time was spent thinking and planning for the 'Girl' project that I am currently working on. 

Flowers, A4 charcoal drawing

Not something I normally do but then I don't believe in hard and fast rules when it comes to subject matter and art.  There's no specific meaning in this drawing other than mental time out and thinking time.  

Broken glass, A3 charcoal drawing

This was the second of my 'time out' pieces.  I've always liked the texture/patterns that glass produces especially when it is observed closely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment