Sunday 9 March 2014

Art Work 2014

http://www.saatchiart.com/janesproston

My most recent art work which I completed at the beginning of March. 




Girl 3, A2 Charcoal drawing

This the latest in an ongoing project that I have been concentrating on since November 2013.  It is a personal comment about being an onlooker at various aspects in my life as well as in other lives.  There are lots of aspects that I'm trying to bring out in these pieces, which I will try to explain in later posts.  


Girl, A1 Charcoal drawing

The inspiration for this work is the past, growing up and watching the people around me.

Bystander 1, A3 Charcoal drawing

As the title suggests, this picture is focusing on the position that I have found myself in many aspects of life.  I suppose that this is a position that many people find themselves in for better or worse.  Sometimes being the bystander is the best place to be, sometimes it makes a person over looked or insignificant, it all depends on the circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment